Hi! Welcome to CreamSushiPuff's Blog! No ripping and enjoy your stay!

Glitter text generator

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Featured Game: The Great Desert Race

Dear Blog,

Today, the Featured Game was The Great Desert Race. I give it a rating of 3/10.
The Great Desert Race: The journey across the Lost Desert has often proved to be a difficult one. The harsh winds, endless dunes of sand, and relentless sun have daunted many a traveller. Four veterans of the desert, Tomos, Nabile, Brucey, and Osiri, are now determined to show they are the best at navigating across this treacherous land.

Play as one of these characters as they race against the others! Roll the die to determine how many spaces you move, pick up items to help you along the way, and beware of obstacles that block your path. See if you can win The Great Desert Race!

My Thoughts: It's something like a virtual board game. It's really boring. D: For all those who want to try but don't know if its fun, then I'll just tell you that, to me, it is really boring. You'll get tired of playing the game soon. It didn't earn me any neopoints, because I only played for about 5 minutes when I stopped playing. :(





No comments:

Post a Comment