Hi! Welcome to CreamSushiPuff's Blog! No ripping and enjoy your stay!

Glitter text generator

Monday, May 31, 2010

Complete list of Jelly in Neopets

So I'm back...... again! And this time, I'm back with a jelly guide!MMMM yummmm. Most of you would have heard of this giant jelly in Neopets. It's not any other jelly decoration. You can get FREE jelly! You have to go to http://www.neopets.com/jelly as Jelly World is actually hidden! Yeah.. So click on the giant jelly, then it will redirect you to a page and when it does, click 'Grab Some Jelly' The Jelly Keeper will say : " Remember! Only one helping per day!" But if it was your second time then the JK would say : " NO! You can only have one jelly per day!" Here, I'll show you some pictures.



So, I got Whole Bluenella Jelly, cool.. I think that's a rare one probably because I've only got that once? This is my second time... Ok, as the title says (which is what the post is all about) I am going to give you the complete list of Jelly in Neopets!!!! I shall start in alphabetical order. I will not be giving pictures due to copyright reasons and technical difficulties. For pictures, you could go google search them I guess.
  • Blueberry Jelly
  • Bluenella Jelly
  • Chocolate Jelly
  • Chokato Jelly
  • Cornupepper Jelly
  • Dung Jelly
  • Fire Jelly
  • Fish Jelly
  • Frozen Jelly
  • Glowing Jelly
  • Kiwi Jelly
  • Lemon Jelly
  • Lemon Trifle
  • Lime Jelly
  • Lime Trifle
  • Lint Jelly
  • Mint Jelly
  • Pear Jelly
  • Peanut butter Jelly
  • Pinanna Jelly
  • Purplum Jelly
  • Poisonous Jelly
  • Rasberry Jelly
  • Robo Jelly
  • Smelly Jelly
  • Snotty Jelly
  • Squished Jelly
  • Stone Jelly
  • Strawberry Jelly
  • Strawberry Trifle
  • Thornberry Jelly
  • Tigersquash Jelly.

That's all I know, credits to my 'sister' in neopets for helping me ;D My next guide will be one on Neopets Omelette

No comments:

Post a Comment