Hi! Welcome to CreamSushiPuff's Blog! No ripping and enjoy your stay!

Glitter text generator

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Random Game: Island Chef Academy



Dear Blog,




Today I played Island Chef Academy as it was on showcase.I rate it 7/10.


Island Chef Academy: Have you ever dreamt of being the chef of a top Neopian restaurant like kelp but weren't sure if you had the cooking skills for the job? It's time to make your dreams a reality at the Island Chef Academy! Find out if you have the culinary chops to be a true gourmet, or if you're doomed to a life of washing dishes. :D


Today before playing, I found out that we can earn medals in Neopets playing games!


This is what I got after doing abit of researching:


When a game gets a certain number of game plays, it is awarded a medal! In other words, you play the games and we get rewarded. That's how we roll.
100,000 plays
500,000 plays
1,000,000 plays
10,000,000 plays
50,000,000 plays
100,000,000 plays
200,000,000 plays


When I first saw the first medal : 100,000 I went. WHAT?! But, c'mon what's that if you want to earn a precious one of a kind medal? Nothin'! Oh well, for the time being, I will not do that as I am happy with what I have :) According to neopets, this is quite an easy game. It's rated 3.2/10 for difficulty. My rating of 7 is just how fun I think it is, not difficult. :) Pssst, this game is actually a bit of a copy to Hell's Kitchen. :P Nevertheless, it's a good game!

P.S. This is also a replacement for the daily game review as today's featured double NP game is Sahkmet Solitaire, can't be bothered to play that ;p

RANDOM GAME SCREENSHOT:
Notice the Copyright symbol and my blog name(faded) on the photo? What does that mean? It means that you shouldn't steal what is not rightfully yours. Got that? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment