Hi! Welcome to CreamSushiPuff's Blog! No ripping and enjoy your stay!

Glitter text generator

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Own Blog!


Oh! I can't believe it! I've been crying and crying for HOURS! I really really can't believe I've gotten my OWN BLOG! Okay, I should really stop tearing now. Anyway, I shall repeat myself: THIS IS MY BLOG! From now onwards, I will be telling you what happens in the life of a neopet! It's really cool, you know! There are just so many places to explore! And I know, many of you out there who are not neopets would really like to come and visit Neopia but don't know how to go? I'm sorry but I can't buy air tickets for you to come. Because imagination is priceless. You just have to imagine! :) Even if you have not much imagination, on the bright side, my blog will be so REAL that you'll even think you're in Neopia with me! Is that cool or is that cool?!

YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment